Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mad Quilters Gathering has started!

Well the day got off to a quick start with dropping johns car to ARB for some 4WD work to be done. Had to take a before photo for the archieves!


Then Lesley and I took off in a Mad Quilters Dash to get to the show in time


All was set up for the 10 am start and thanks to Lesley, Miranda, Dylan and John we were ready in time LOL


After hearing gossip that I had ceased to make buttons and design and had quit the industry, I decided to do the show to prove I was still in action


With so many new designs the stand is huge! The customers have been great and thankfully happy to see me.


I found buckets of buttons in my shed and so I set up a 'button bar' where you can fill a bag of buttons for $3... the girls enjoyed having a pick through. Something fun and different!
There are some really lovely stands at the show and for the $10 entry fee, i think its worth the visit!


Men get in for free and even have their own lounge to read a car magazine or some such thing while the girls shop. Don't ya love that LOL
Show starts at 10am but you can access the cafe from 9am, and the show finishes at 4.30.
Hope to see you over the weekend and you are having a happy day
Nikki

No comments: