Friday, April 26, 2013

Sarina Fibre Arts Quilt Show

Phew!! The set up day is finally over...
The girls have certainly put together a fabulous display!
If you are within range, I would love to see you..
The show is at the Bob Wood Cultural Hall on Anzac Street, just behind the Library.
The show is on Saturday and Sunday 9am till 5pm each day.
I think I have nearly every sample I have ever made, on display LOL
(Sadly I forgot to take photos tonight)

I'm doing a talk each day at 1pm and demonstrations all day..
Some of the girls want to have a Jelly Roll Race so come along and either join in or cheer on the 'drivers'.

The group has a cent auction running, a UFO sales table, a finished goods table and then of course there are several traders as well!

I will post some photos in the morning..
Hope you are having a happy day and hopefully see you this weekend or if you have a friend in the area, send them in..
Nikki

If you mention you read this blog when you see me at the show I will give you a 'friendship gift'

Location:Sarina Queensland

No comments: