Thursday, March 1, 2012

New member to the Brandy Gully Quilters

Whilst chatting with Miranda the other day as we were sitting in my sewing room, it became evident that we had a visitor.




A very blurry picture but it is one of our chooks.

Now you need to understand that to get into my seeing room you have quite a bit of a journey...
You have to come in from outside, walk through the painting room, through a door way, up a very steep long set of steps,
was then into the sewing room.
First I laughed and then said to take her back outside but the ridiculousness of the situation we thought was worth capturing.
Only Mrs Hen had other ideas....


Settling into the corner on top of a piece of Vilisofix ( which was a bit rough on one side and two slippery on the other) she set forth to create a nest.

To give the girl a bit of a hand we shared our scraps and a chunk of raffia with her


Unfortunately we had to go out so we left her to hopefully make lunch....
Sadly when we returned there was no lunch but more than enough small 'parcels' to put me off my lunch! LOL

I felt more than a bit annoyed that after all that help she would leave the sewing room in such a mess.

Then yesterday whilst in a big hurry, I raced to the corner to grab some freezer paper and was just about to hurtle the scraps and raffia over my shoulder when I discovered she'd been back....


Now how gorgeous is that????
Have a great day and remember to enjoy the simple little things...
Nikki

No comments: