Monday, March 12, 2012

All good things must come to and end

Well my lovely weekend teaching in Toowoomba has sadly come to an end :-(
Lucky me has been invited to go back in September for the 'Girls Day Out' so I am thrilled!!
Here's a couple of pictures of the 'mystery project' I made for the event


Folder cover


Complete with all the lovely 'little projects' that go inside.
No true girls day is complete without gorgeous shoes so we ran a fun competition on the prettiest shoe. Here are the beautiful entries


Side view


Front view (and yes this was a motorbike boot!)


Side view


Front view and also the winner!


Side view


Closer up and just loved the felt flower!!


Yes this is a thong or at least used to be...


Elegance was the flavor of this evening shoe


The grand finale line up!
Needless to say every one won a prize as how can you beat that???
If you want to join in then contact the Quilters Angel in Toowoomba and hopefully I will c u in September!!

1 comment:

Paisley Jam Designs said...

OH NIK!
I would love to have one of the mystery project! how bout making me one in your spare time !! hehe
Just love it it looks fantastic ! you are so clever !!
XXX