Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Finally remembered

Took about silly with a computer. Forgot how to blog thus haven't been. But now I'm back LOL
Been totally flat out painting buttons, writting patterns, teaching, travelling and of course, stitching and quilting.
Travelled to Tannum Sands (Gladstone) to teach at a retreat.


Took Mike, my son with me. This was him having breakfast on the way up. He was sorry he came??
Called in on Patchwork on Pallas too. Have never seen so much stock in such a small shop. Totally amazing! Something for every one


One little hallway


Another bit of the shop



- but wait there is more



And more



Got totaaly overwhelmed at this point and my camera went flat. The girls where great and so helpful with lightening my wallet and carrying stuff to the car.....
Well worth the stop if you are heading north